JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Do you ask for paperwork when buying private handgun?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only if they have a scar and a tat on their neck

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's a flag to me when there is very few questions about the gun. How many rounds gone through. And no haggle on price. Just wants the gun and let's get her done attitude. Showing I.D. mean nothing these days. To easy to forge.

It's a flag to me when there is very few questions about the gun. How many rounds gone through. And no haggle on price. Just wants the gun and let's get her done attitude. Showing I.D. mean nothing these days. To easy to forge.

There are times when it does not really matter. I have sold a few old guns that I could not even tell you what was through it. They were older than me. And well if I want it why haggle the guy could just say go pound sand and take off....

Last Edited:
It is illegal to sell a firearm to someone convicted of domestic violence, who have been involuntarily committed due to mental health issues, and to convicted felons. If you suspect that person is ineligible to posses the gun you cannot sell it to them

You can ask these type of questions, and it would not hurt if you want it you call a police officer to ask if you can run a serial number for you to ensure it is clear. This last part is not a requirement though

This is in the state of WA btw

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads