JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
GOA supports the rights of ALL gun owners, not just the Elmer Fudds and their wabbit-hunting specials. I've been donating to them for 15 years and have never regretted it.

I also regularly donate to the Oregon Firearms Federation (OFF) which is the Oregon affiliate of GOA.

OFF is the only gun rights organization standing up for the ex-marine student at Western Oregon College who got unjustly arrested for obeying the law and carrying with a legal concealed carry permit.

The NRA and its "Fudds R Us" attitude, endless fundraising to support its drug habit of sweetheart contracting deals and President-For-Life Lapierre, can go piss up a rope.

I'm both a lifetime NRA and GOA member.

That being said - sometimes I think the NRA has compromised a little too much (though they've been a lot better recently), and sometimes GOA has cried wolf...

GOA supports the rights of ALL gun owners, not just the Elmer Fudds and their wabbit-hunting specials. I've been donating to them for 15 years and have never regretted it.

I also regularly donate to the Oregon Firearms Federation (OFF) which is the Oregon affiliate of GOA.

OFF is the only gun rights organization standing up for the ex-marine student at Western Oregon College who got unjustly arrested for obeying the law and carrying with a legal concealed carry permit.

The NRA and its "Fudds R Us" attitude, endless fundraising to support its drug habit of sweetheart contracting deals and President-For-Life Lapierre, can go piss up a rope.

I'll check them out online. and piss up a rope, thought I was the only guy that used that. My old man used it all the time. :D

I belong to and support the second amendment foundation g.o.a. and n.r.a. if we all belonged to them when the people in congress checked thei membership it would show 3 times as many of us gun owners that there really is, You know like chicago voters.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top