JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
GOA supports the rights of ALL gun owners, not just the Elmer Fudds and their wabbit-hunting specials. I've been donating to them for 15 years and have never regretted it.

I also regularly donate to the Oregon Firearms Federation (OFF) which is the Oregon affiliate of GOA.

OFF is the only gun rights organization standing up for the ex-marine student at Western Oregon College who got unjustly arrested for obeying the law and carrying with a legal concealed carry permit.

The NRA and its "Fudds R Us" attitude, endless fundraising to support its drug habit of sweetheart contracting deals and President-For-Life Lapierre, can go piss up a rope.

I'm both a lifetime NRA and GOA member.

That being said - sometimes I think the NRA has compromised a little too much (though they've been a lot better recently), and sometimes GOA has cried wolf...

GOA supports the rights of ALL gun owners, not just the Elmer Fudds and their wabbit-hunting specials. I've been donating to them for 15 years and have never regretted it.

I also regularly donate to the Oregon Firearms Federation (OFF) which is the Oregon affiliate of GOA.

OFF is the only gun rights organization standing up for the ex-marine student at Western Oregon College who got unjustly arrested for obeying the law and carrying with a legal concealed carry permit.

The NRA and its "Fudds R Us" attitude, endless fundraising to support its drug habit of sweetheart contracting deals and President-For-Life Lapierre, can go piss up a rope.

I'll check them out online. and piss up a rope, thought I was the only guy that used that. My old man used it all the time. :D

I belong to and support the second amendment foundation g.o.a. and n.r.a. if we all belonged to them when the people in congress checked thei membership it would show 3 times as many of us gun owners that there really is, You know like chicago voters.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top