JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nothing.

2/14 is her birthday. We have been married now for 15 years and after our first year trying to go out to dinner on her birthday and the place being out of everything she wanted turning her into a sobbing mess.. I said never again and I'll cook her whatever she wants for dinner. It's a win-win. I don't have to go around crowds and she can have whatever she wants for dinner.

So I made her grass fed beef 'patties' (large meatballs that I season and slow cook in cast iron), lots of comfort food including corn from the garden last fall.

No way would I ever go out to a restaurant on V-day! After 32 years we just say "Happy VD" in the morning and go on with our day. This year was special though. We stumbled on the good artichokes, from Castroville. You can only get them this time of year. Add a well marbled marinated chuck eye and baked potato. Mmmm. Favorite meal in the world, for us both!

Nothing.

2/14 is her birthday. We have been married now for 15 years and after our first year trying to go out to dinner on her birthday and the place being out of everything she wanted turning her into a sobbing mess.. I said never again and I'll cook her whatever she wants for dinner. It's a win-win. I don't have to go around crowds and she can have whatever she wants for dinner.

So I made her grass fed beef 'patties' (large meatballs that I season and slow cook in cast iron), lots of comfort food including corn from the garden last fall.

My girlfriend's birthday is the 8th, my mom's is the 6th. February is an expensive month for me, lol.

We're going out for dinner tomorrow night since it is the only day off we get together during the week.

pretended I forgot, set this on the seat of her car when I got home so she would find it when she went to work.
Over many years have often had stuff delivered to her at work. She always claims she does not want this. I know better. Nothing like the way they come home after co workers and customer saw something and showed how much envy they had that her man did this for her :)

VTD.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top