JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I work for the same company as my girlfriend, and I work graveyard while she works days, so I went and left a vase of a dozen roses and a gift card to her favorite beauty salon on her desk.

She came into work and was greeted by beautiful flowers and very jealous female coworkers...

View attachment 548548

Our first day off together isn't until Sunday, so we'll wait until then to do dinner and "celebrate".

When I married my bride 30 years ago we got married "For better or Worse"

I couldn't do any better and she couldn't do any worse...:D

That said Roses and a card with all my "WordSmithery" was the order of the day.

Sponge Candy. Of the do and you're damn'd and don't and you're damn'd variety. Still early in the year, still on resolution to loose weight.

Anyway, Park Edge for the win.

And the telling the girlfriends / sisters that you thought of them, is the real reward for the ladies.

I gave the beloved a pearl bracelet to match some other pearl jewelry she has (e.g., necklaces, anklet, et al.). I also included a little charm for her tummy piecing. It a gold crescent moon with a diamond in the middle. :)

I got flowers, candies, and cards for all 5 wimmins in my life, man that stuff gets 'spensive!
Wife, Mom, M.I.L., S.I.L, and Little Niece! All expecting, and there would be hell all around if I didn't!
A feller gotta do what a feller gotta do!:D

Wife got extra sparklies and fancy shoes, her favorites!

I gave the beloved a pearl bracelet to match some other pearl jewelry she has (e.g., necklaces, anklet, et al.). I also included a little charm for her tummy piecing. It a gold crescent moon with a diamond in the middle. :)
No wonder she wants a mother of pearl gripped walther! It will go perfect with all her other jewelry!

Nothing.

2/14 is her birthday. We have been married now for 15 years and after our first year trying to go out to dinner on her birthday and the place being out of everything she wanted turning her into a sobbing mess.. I said never again and I'll cook her whatever she wants for dinner. It's a win-win. I don't have to go around crowds and she can have whatever she wants for dinner.

So I made her grass fed beef 'patties' (large meatballs that I season and slow cook in cast iron), lots of comfort food including corn from the garden last fall.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top