JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

What did you do while NWFA was down?

• Cooked avocado toast

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Actually worked productively

Votes: 25 73.5%
  • Spent the day at an AYCE bacon restaurant

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Went door to door campaigning for Hillary

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I had a full morning scheduled to keep me away from my computer. First, I had an appointment with my cardiologist. Next, I got a haircut before visiting my son at his new job. Headed home after picking up my wife's Rx and some lunch.

I spent a good part of the afternoon and evening reading the comments on bumping off bears and nighttime intruders on SWFA or finishing my latest Jeff Carson book in the David Wolf series.

I'd like to go on record as having formed the opinion that the new-look format is more restish to the eye-trumpet that of yore.

While the site was 'down', I got on with my life.

This is just around the corner from me..............................

NWFA was down?
Hmmmm.
Who knew?
But then again I was mowing the lawn, trimming bushes, pulling weeds,
admiring myself in the mirror, chasing the wife around the pool table
and messing about in my music room. Never did catch my wife.

I took advantage of Prime Day and purchase ANOTHER range bag :p Did I need another one? No, but it was Prime Day, so...

The great thing about Prime Day, other online retailers ride the coattail. So I also bought ammo :D

Timing sucked. I tore my achilles the other day and had to have surgery. I'm laid up and it sucks! Ended up reading a book.

What book?

Oh.... gee that really must suck. I've torn both mine hauling an elk quarter up out of a creek bottom on a 60deg bank covered with viney maple. Dang things swelled up. Sooooo, did you do it in the line of duty, or were you doing something stupid? :p

Me an Skidds spent the day teaching the new puppy how do do all the fun doggy stuff, field dressing cats, drinking out of the toilet, running through the sprinklers, digging up the garden, fetching parked cars..............................being a dog is super fun, those all afternoon naps are awesome!

What book?

Oh.... gee that really must suck. I've torn both mine hauling an elk quarter up out of a creek bottom on a 60deg bank covered with viney maple. Dang things swelled up. Sooooo, did you do it in the line of duty, or were you doing something stupid? :p

It was during a foot pursuit at work, so its covered by L&I. It let go right as I caught up to the guy. Gonna be out a while.

I read "The Expendables" by Leonard B. Scott. Great book. It covers the lives of several characters from 1953 until they end up in the Army together and ultimately in the Ia Drang Valley battles at LZ X-Ray and Albany.

Me an Skidds spent the day teaching the new puppy how do do all the fun doggy stuff, field dressing cats, drinking out of the toilet, running through the sprinklers, digging up the garden, fetching parked cars..............................being a dog is super fun, those all afternoon naps are awesome!
Dang, I thought the wife had broken you of the habit of drinking out of toilets... :p

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top