JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There is soooo much, these 2 are tied for 1stplace.

My daughter life flighted survived a bad car crash and 2wks in ICU.

My son served as a combat medic in Iraq and came home in one piece.

image.jpeg

The important things in life.

(after thanksgiving:
https://www.instagram.com/p/-k5Bd6ISY_/?taken-by=dyjital
My Niece being.... treated to some sweets)

Last Edited:
Thankful I'm not spending today with my ex!
seriously though
Thankful God put me in this time and place with the knowledge to discern good from evil, surrounded by friends.

Last Edited:
I'm thankful for my amazing 3 year old daughter, my son on the way, and in times of divorces and bad relationships all around, my wife and the great relationship we have. Not perfect, but marriage is something you always have to work on and have patience with.

My family is healthy and we are financially secure. By no means wealthy. But we are doing well.

Happy Thanksgiving Y'all, be safe!

Im thankful for my family, their health, my good fortune as of late.

Im thankful that today, the first day off Ive had in a while, I got to go shooting this morning. It was great.
Sunny, cold and no one around for miles.
Was there for 5 hours.. It was glorious.

While Im not a bleeding heart in the least, during this time of year I feel bad for those without friends or family. Those that perhaps are down on their luck. I cannot imagine this time of year without the love and joy from my family.

And of course, lastly.. As cheesy as it sounds, Im thankful for this site (NWFA) Joe Link, and the badass members I talk to on here nearly everyday.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top