JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

That tanto shape is nice

That is sweet too

case-seahorse-whittler.jpg

I really like wharncliffe and sheepsfoot shape blades too. I feel like I can get a really precise cut with them.

I dont know if youre after a classic or modern/tactical, but if you prefer a classic folder and money wasnt a huge concern, I'd get on the pre-buy email list for Northwoods Knives. Theyre high quality USA made and often feature Wharncliffe blades. Theyre spendy though and sell out fast FYI.

I had one profile I liked but can't find the link.

CJRB Folding Knives RUFFIAN (J1924-BK) AR-RPM9 Powder Steel Blade Black G10 Tactical Handle Pocket Folding Knife EDC Knife Designed by Dirk Pinkerton https://a.co/d/c2i9xK2

Too rounded on top
Kershaw Leek Orange EDC Pocketknife, 3" Sandvik 14C28N Steel Blade, Assisted Opening Folding Knife, Dual Lock System https://a.co/d/4AC3LjA

Something between the two

Gf got me a Japanese one in the mail. I wanted an almost flat sweep hard aggressive point. Like Bunka. So much to learn I started getting secondary bevel today. Also like tip sharpen very nice when shiny.

Boker Kalashnikov is also a nice wharncliffe/reverse tanto but doesn't fulfill made in USA (I believe Taiwan). Owned one for a while and really pleased with how thin they made the knife leading back off the edge, was a fabulous slicer and EDC.

They all should be like this. It is a great knife. I am very surprised they are still available
Agree, really nice blade profile. I swapped mine for a Native Chief though for the lower pocket profile. No regrets since switching, I think the Native Chief is one of the best spydies ever put out. Wish it had that back compression lock the PM2 has though.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top