JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

That tanto shape is nice

That is sweet too

case-seahorse-whittler.jpg

I really like wharncliffe and sheepsfoot shape blades too. I feel like I can get a really precise cut with them.

I dont know if youre after a classic or modern/tactical, but if you prefer a classic folder and money wasnt a huge concern, I'd get on the pre-buy email list for Northwoods Knives. Theyre high quality USA made and often feature Wharncliffe blades. Theyre spendy though and sell out fast FYI.

I had one profile I liked but can't find the link.

CJRB Folding Knives RUFFIAN (J1924-BK) AR-RPM9 Powder Steel Blade Black G10 Tactical Handle Pocket Folding Knife EDC Knife Designed by Dirk Pinkerton https://a.co/d/c2i9xK2

Too rounded on top
Kershaw Leek Orange EDC Pocketknife, 3" Sandvik 14C28N Steel Blade, Assisted Opening Folding Knife, Dual Lock System https://a.co/d/4AC3LjA

Something between the two

Gf got me a Japanese one in the mail. I wanted an almost flat sweep hard aggressive point. Like Bunka. So much to learn I started getting secondary bevel today. Also like tip sharpen very nice when shiny.

Boker Kalashnikov is also a nice wharncliffe/reverse tanto but doesn't fulfill made in USA (I believe Taiwan). Owned one for a while and really pleased with how thin they made the knife leading back off the edge, was a fabulous slicer and EDC.

They all should be like this. It is a great knife. I am very surprised they are still available
Agree, really nice blade profile. I swapped mine for a Native Chief though for the lower pocket profile. No regrets since switching, I think the Native Chief is one of the best spydies ever put out. Wish it had that back compression lock the PM2 has though.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top