JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This was leaked online.

Love or hate them, they create some very interesting stuff!

htaw2ramu1661.jpg

Oh my ... that looks like wacky goodness. I swore off Kel-tec and yet ... looks like a cheesy Sci Fi gun, 50-rounds of 5.7㎜ on tap, and SBR thoughts swirl.

In all seriousness, assuming it is real, interesting, but would imagine it would balance poorly. And who knows if it runs reliably.

The PS90 has always been a dream gun for myself.

Anything with a factory 50 round magazine is freaking cool!

Diamondback had this last year. It looks more balanced and SBR friendly.

1608937537728.jpeg

I really wish they would spend their time getting the stuff they already make work.

.... and make the CMR30 in 22lr instead of just in 22mag...maybe they could get THAT to function!

The CP33 runs well, but $50 per mag is kinda ouch, for plastic mags. Needs more aftermarket support, too, like firing pins. And yeah, a CMR30 in .22lr would rock.

Oh my ... that looks like wacky goodness. I swore off Kel-tec and yet ... looks like a cheesy Sci Fi gun, 50-rounds of 5.7㎜ on tap, and SBR thoughts swirl.

In all seriousness, assuming it is real, interesting, but would imagine it would balance poorly. And who knows if it runs reliably.
If they're smart, they'll have it use the FN magazines if they are running 50 rounds. With the mag on top, it balances quite well, IMO.
ETA It looks like it does use the FN mags just upside down.
I am interested depending on the price, and if 5.7 ammo becomes a lot more available

Come to think of it, a CMR30 in 5.7㎜ would be neat, if the damn thing ran. We had one in .22 WMR that would not reliability function no matter what we tried.
Those things were plagued by magazine related issues.

They fix those damn magazines, and add the ability to put a regular stock on it, that gun would be pretty cool.

Come to think of it, a CMR30 in 5.7㎜ would be neat, if the damn thing ran. We had one in .22 WMR that would not reliability function no matter what we tried.
I've had really good luck with my PMR 30
Only a couple hundred rounds through it but zero malfunctions so far.

Kel-Tec sure has some innovative ideas. I just wish they were better executed.

I have a Sub2000 and like it a lot. I love the compact design, but wish it had better sights, and a better trigger, and better quality, and better...