JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have had 1 item USPS "lost" for a year. I found where it was, in Maine. (The tracking info was right) It was a guitar and a postal employee had it out of the box. They just didn't send it on. How it ended up in Maine going between Vegas and LA I will never know. Anyway, 1 year to the day after they paid the insurance, they took the money back and gave me my guitar. I was totally weirded out by that.

Sorry about your knife. I just never know what is up with shipping services. And I think of that guitar, stuck in Maine for a year for who knows what reason.

Yes, sometimes the USPS sucks.
I mailed a Priority Mail Flat Rate box containing new 44 Mag brass to a friend. Apparently the box was placed in a bulk box at the friend's mail 'Cluster Box Unit' but the carrier failed to put the key in the correct regular box. So, one of my friend's unethical neighbors got the brass and failed to return it. But, because the 'box' was 'delivered', the USPS is denying the claim.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews