JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good on 'em.
This is the single best deterent to school shootings. There should be signs on every door that say "This school is protected by armed staff."

In my opinion, with proper training of firearms safety and use especially involving a school setting, this is the most cost effective threat deterrent that comes as close to guaranteeing student safety as possible -short of having an armed deputy or police officer on campus(which by the way is very common in most urban areas- unfortunately the costs are out of reach for this especially for smaller school districts). I like the optional part and the idea of posted signs too because there would not be the need for a lot of staff to participate to make it effective. Maybe South Dakota schools could be viewed as a model of safety as they wouldn't be viewed as a "Push Over" and defenseless until a 911 response arrives by some nutcase looking to make the news.

I guess I just care more about students getting a decent education. South Dakota is at the bottom of every list of any education metric, and this is what people care about?

I guess I just care more about students getting a decent education. South Dakota is at the bottom of every list of any education metric, and this is what people care about?

Now that their teachers are armed they will just have to pay more attention! Seriously, though, what metrics are you talking about? I'd like to see how my own state compares.

As I've said before, It's a Indoctrination system, not a Education system.

NEA-teacher-2.jpg

NEA-teacher-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR