JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wow, he sure took that well.

I wonder if the demoted soldier pulled the trigger when he returned his hand to the grip or if slam-fired as it chambered. It's a French rifle so I figure it's designed more for ease of carry than combat. ;)

I wonder if the demoted soldier pulled the trigger when he returned his hand to the grip or if slam-fired as it chambered. It's a French rifle so I figure it's designed more for ease of carry than combat. ;)

does that rifle come with the white flag attachment that can be used in lieu of the bayonet?

does that rifle come with the white flag attachment that can be used in lieu of the bayonet?

They might be drilling on how to shoot the officers first.

Unsling.

Point rifle at officers head.

Put safety off.

Chamber.

Fire.

Shooting straight up into the air must be a signal to the opposing forces, kinda dangerous though.:s0131:

Then why are they firing them? I thought French rifles were designed to drop easily. These must not be the never fired, once dropped French rifles you see ads for. :s0112:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top