Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Well hello there...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by justplainroy, Jan 18, 2011.

1. justplainroy

justplainroy Washington County New Member

A guy at work recommended this site and so far I'm digging what I'm seeing. About me: live in Washington County, OR, work in Washington County, OR. Long time hunter & recreational shooter. Was an armorer at work for Remington, Colt & Glock. Member at Tri-County. Member of the NRA.

I enjoy getting to competitions (highpower, vintage rifle, tactical matches) from time to time. I rarely place but enjoy the people & guns. Interests are in Garands & '03s, 1911s, ARs and a bit of reloading.

Nice to meet you all -

2. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

Welcome. I'm sure with your interests you will have no trouble finding interesting and neat reading. I share the majority of your interests and I've founds lots of good stuff.

3. olyshoots

olyshoots Vancouver USA Member

Welcome to the forum.

4. NoOne

NoOne Puget Sound Active Member

Welcome Roy! I'm also a Tri-county member and shoot the practical rifle there. Next up is the precision rifle match on 12 February..should be fun.

5. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Welcome Roy.