JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I get a call at 4am. It instantly pisses me off, and I accidently hang it up instead of answer it.

An hour later I get a call back. A strange voice on the other end asks me if I have a jeep. Yup.
Where is my jeep now? Oh, parked on the street... nevermind, it's gone.

Boom. Woken up by Airway Heights PD, they recovered my Jeep before I even knew it was gone. I'm grateful to the officer, but wtf Spokane. I've been here such a short time, and my mtn bike has been stolen from my back yard, and my jeep from my front yard.

On the bright side, car was recovered, the thief had keys to it somehow, which makes sense it's a 20 year old jeep. So now broken glass. :) They tore my stereo out though. :( Officer caught them while they were using my GPS, so it's safe! :)

Too early to drink a bottle of whisky?

For a brief moment I thought about bringing a gift of some of the bacon I just cured, then I remembered the pig/bacon thing. :D

I'd really love to say some choice things about what I'd like to do to the thief, but that is best left unwritten, ya know? It would involve a stove, and a belt sander. haha.

Swedish K - I know, right? I have a season ticket from Mass, I'm hoping it hits tomorrow. ;)

Stef - I should, shouldn't I? :D

Bastards smoked in my truck, I really lost my cool at that.

Brings back memories of my move from Midvale, Utah in 1983 to inner NE Portland! You couldn't leave a quart of oil sitting on your front porch, be gone in a week.

Sorry man, lousey wake-up call for you.

Mike

I've always wanted to make a custom car alarm.

When it trips, the doors lock and a small timer goes off. When the timer expires, a 140db siren goes off inside the car, pepper spray sprayers turn on inside the cabin, and strobe lights start firing.

Would be effective, wouldn't it?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top