JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have something similar. It is an H&R in .38 S&W and it sports real pearl grips. Alas, it does not (reliably) function in single-action mode and I'm concerned about shooting smokeless powder in it these days, so it is a sits stuffed at the back of the gun cabinet. Due to its limited value, vintage, and the mechanical issue, I haven't sold it off. It has crossed my mind to include it in a box of parts to Numrich (I've done that several times over the years), but so far I have not. It is pretty to look at, I guess, but little else.

View attachment 421198

View attachment 421199
Nice lookin piece, it seems a shame to sell it to Numrich for parts, especially with those grips..
The only top-break I have is an I J .22 Super 8. Picked it up as a plinker revolver with 8 instead of 6....

Last Edited:
Nice lookin piece, it seems a shame to sell it to Numrich for parts, especially with those grips.

Funny you mention it, because the wife saw the revolver out whilst I was taking the photos, and also thought I should have it repaired, rather than dump it. I had a local gunsmith look at it some years back, but he could not fix it. That doesn't mean it isn't fixable, of course, just that particular gentleman couldn't correct the issue.

The only top-break I have is an I J .22 Super 8. Picked it up as a plinker revolver with 8 instead of 6....

Is this the Iver Johnson revolvers they made some decades back? It sounds interesting. Would you have a picture? :)

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads