JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
On hold until I get back from SHOT Show

Weaver 330 scope just like they used on the WWII M1903A4 Sniper rifles. This is most likely a commercial model as it doesn't have the electro-pencil serial number but it does have the correct Redfield Jr 3/4" (parkerized) vertical split rings as used on the military model. Manufactured by W.R. Weaver Co., El Paso, Tx. this 330 has the fine crosshair reticle and a magnification of 2 3/4x. Markings: MODEL 330/PATS. PEND./W.R. WEAVER CO./EL PASO. TEX. U.S.A. Condition: It is 70+ years old and is in better shape than most I've seen. Still it's not museum grade piece but still functions and looks very nice. The blueing is about 85% on average. The glass bright with no chips or visible scratches and is surprisingly clear when you field the glass. If you are upgrading a beat up scope or a Gibbs knock off you will not be disappointed. If you area looking for a piece perfect for your $10k A4 this not the one you are looking for. Asking $250.00 Located in Longview, WA

Weaver330.JPG
crosshair.jpg

Last Edited:
These are parkerized vertical split 7/8" Redfield JR rings. I believe these are the military rings, not commercial. Parkerizing is about 90-95%. At $185 you are basically buying the rings and getting the glass for free.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top