JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
On hold until I get back from SHOT Show

Weaver 330 scope just like they used on the WWII M1903A4 Sniper rifles. This is most likely a commercial model as it doesn't have the electro-pencil serial number but it does have the correct Redfield Jr 3/4" (parkerized) vertical split rings as used on the military model. Manufactured by W.R. Weaver Co., El Paso, Tx. this 330 has the fine crosshair reticle and a magnification of 2 3/4x. Markings: MODEL 330/PATS. PEND./W.R. WEAVER CO./EL PASO. TEX. U.S.A. Condition: It is 70+ years old and is in better shape than most I've seen. Still it's not museum grade piece but still functions and looks very nice. The blueing is about 85% on average. The glass bright with no chips or visible scratches and is surprisingly clear when you field the glass. If you are upgrading a beat up scope or a Gibbs knock off you will not be disappointed. If you area looking for a piece perfect for your $10k A4 this not the one you are looking for. Asking $250.00 Located in Longview, WA

Weaver330.JPG
crosshair.jpg

Last Edited:
These are parkerized vertical split 7/8" Redfield JR rings. I believe these are the military rings, not commercial. Parkerizing is about 90-95%. At $185 you are basically buying the rings and getting the glass for free.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top