JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Tan/Beige Weathertech Digital Fit floor liners (front and back) and Beige retractable cargo cover for 2011 Nissan Murano. The cargo cover will fit 2008-present models. The floor liners cost $170 plus shipping and the cargo cover costs $200+. I am asking for $200 for the whole package since they are all in like-new conditions, used for six months only. And if the color of your Murano is Pearl White, I have an unopened touch up paint set ($20) that I can throw in for free. I am willing to sell the floor liners and cargo cover separately if you come to Kitsap County. FTF cash deal in Kitsap County/Tacoma or AR-15 related trades (including ammo). Will not ship.

48961970.jpg

43364368.jpg

51539291.jpg

97276578.jpg

38102056.jpg

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top