JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Suck Wayne LaPierre. Every time he or anybody else from the NRA open their mouth about anything, MSM jumps for joy and pours more gas on the fire based upon what these j****ffs say. They do more damage to gun rights and 2A issues than they can possibly ever benefit. Their whole approach does nothing but feed the anti gun lobby and crowd. I don't belong, and they don't speak for me.

Suck Wayne LaPierre. Every time he or anybody else from the NRA open their mouth about anything, MSM jumps for joy and pours more gas on the fire based upon what these j****ffs say. They do more damage to gun rights and 2A issues than they can possibly ever benefit. Their whole approach does nothing but feed the anti gun lobby and crowd. I don't belong, and they don't speak for me.

"Suck Wayne LaPierre"?...If you don't like the way the NRA opens their mouth about anything. What do you think they should be saying instead?

:s0036::s0036::s0036:

Spoken like an Oregonian Liberal. :s0109:

Last Edited:
I don't particularly enjoy listening to LaPierre, but his argument on "Universal Background Checks" is solid. The tragic deaths associated with gun violence are committed by people (criminals and the insane) who are unfazed by laws against their murderous actions. If they can now get and use weapons in violation of the law they will likewise get and use weapons not "registered" to them. The people missing from the "universal" registration list are the most likely to be the offenders. But there will be a public record of all the "law-abiding" citizens who have firearms - just waiting to be hacked.

Well, I admit it. I'm a proud endowment member of the NRA I have also paid for my two boys membership since they were young. This year I paid to have my wife join. Do I agree with everything the NRA comes out with? Hell no, but where else is there a block of people who have the money and contacts to stand up to the Leftist Liberals across this Country. I vote Republican for the same reason. If anyone thinks they can succeed by standing alone and waiting for that perfect group to come along and support everything just the way they want, they must be on that "Josephine Green" because they're spitting in the wind. It isn't going to happen. You stand together, and work together, to help develop an agenda which is more to your beliefs. You don't sit and whine that nobody loves you.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top