JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Something" happened to the damn QC at Win a good couple decades back. At first I was hearing scattered reports of problems with their White Box ammo. I had used this stuff for so long I kept wondering if it was true and kept buying. Then they hit with their version of the steel case stuff for those who did not want the brass. I started buying the 9mm stuff as I had a boat load of 9mm brass and it was about a buck a box cheaper. Then one day at the range I ran into some REALLY bad stuff. First a couple rounds sounded "off". Then couple more would not fire. Then two of them had hang fire's. Felt almost like shooting a flint lock. The primmer would go and you could hear the delay and round fired. At that point I stopped using it. Problem was I had dumped a couple boxes of the stuff in a container to take to the range and had a couple more of the bulk boxes at home. So no way to know if the stuff at the range was the same lot#. So I just tossed the entire load in the trash and that was the last time I bought any Win ammo. Started to rotate out all of it I had at home till it was gone. Sad a Co this old has decided to let the QC slip like this. :(
This sounds like my experience with Wolf 45ACP. Fortunately I only bought two boxes of that stuff...

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top