JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Local Seattle area news just had a story about thefts at a couple of hair salons. Now I am all for investigating, stopping or preventing burglary and theft.... but they responded to a hair salon after hours break in with a helicopter and K9 units???? Seriously, really, A HELO FOR THIS SORT OF burglary?
"Gunshots in Belltown, naw, we'll have time to finish up dinner.":huh:

Hair masters breakin, call out the big guns!
Does this bother anyone besides me? hey, they did steal 4 hair flattening irons that were valued at $100.00 a piece.
Brutus Out

Local Seattle area news just had a story about thefts at a couple of hair salons. Now I am all for investigating, stopping or preventing burglary and theft.... but they responded to a hair salon after hours break in with a helicopter and K9 units???? Seriously, really, A HELO FOR THIS SORT OF burglary?
"Gunshots in Belltown, naw, we'll have time to finish up dinner.":huh:

Hair masters breakin, call out the big guns!
Does this bother anyone besides me? hey, they did steal 4 hair flattening irons that were valued at $100.00 a piece.
Brutus Out

That is par for response vs priorities and also probably reported on front page headlines in the MSM.
While gang murders just get a little line on page 25. And while the administration rapes our country.
Yep typical. That is why I avoid the MSM and get my news from reality sources that are not afraid
to report it and are not in the marxists pockets.

But think of the children!

helen-lovejoy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR