JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For many of you Washington State Residents, the Governor debate was aired tonight at 9 pm. Towards the end of the debate, one of the questioners asked about the most loaded gun control question possible. I wish I had the transcript to tell it word for word but it the gist of it pertained to mass shootings and mentally unstable people owning firearms (the guy was obviously a gun grabber). Rob McKenna spoke about what he did to ensure that people who were forcibly committed in a mental institution for a period of time would have their firearms rights taken away and stopped at that. Jay Inslee talked about terrorists being able to purchase handguns at gunshows and how that needs to stop as well as have a common sense approach on gun control. Everyone is perfectly in their right to vote how they feel but I wanted to inform you that Jay Inslee is on record as to say he will work to remove some of our rights as firearms owners.

Inslee is a typical elitist...for me but not for thee (you scum). Inslee voted for the AWB back in 1994. The people of congressional district threw him out for his anti gun stand so he move to more compatable Seattle. Inslee is overtly and openly anti. McKenna is more neutral than pro gun or anti gun. Not really happy with that, but Inslee would just as bad as having Lowry back.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top