Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Washington Governor Candidate Jay Inslee is for Gun Control

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by thurston24, Oct 11, 2012.

1. thurston24

thurston24 Richland, WA Member

For many of you Washington State Residents, the Governor debate was aired tonight at 9 pm. Towards the end of the debate, one of the questioners asked about the most loaded gun control question possible. I wish I had the transcript to tell it word for word but it the gist of it pertained to mass shootings and mentally unstable people owning firearms (the guy was obviously a gun grabber). Rob McKenna spoke about what he did to ensure that people who were forcibly committed in a mental institution for a period of time would have their firearms rights taken away and stopped at that. Jay Inslee talked about terrorists being able to purchase handguns at gunshows and how that needs to stop as well as have a common sense approach on gun control. Everyone is perfectly in their right to vote how they feel but I wanted to inform you that Jay Inslee is on record as to say he will work to remove some of our rights as firearms owners.

2. deen_ad

deen_ad Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

I think most of us knew that before the debate.

3. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

True. I know he favors gun control and I live in another state.

4. Oklahomie

Oklahomie Marysville Active Member

I had my suspicions. Have they done a popularity poll between Inslee and McKenna?

5. Bacchus

Bacchus The Republic Active Member

Almost everybody knows that. Be careful who you vote for.

6. Capn Jack

Capn Jack Wet-Stern Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Sounds like Inslee is following party lines.:paranoid: Democrat = Anti-Gun

Don't any of those people think for themselves?:huh:

Jack...:cool:

7. t.huynh

t.huynh vancouver, wa Active Member

My restaurant is right next to the democrat headquarters =/

There used to be a guy who'd come by everyday and throw tomato at their windows lol.

Oklahomie and (deleted member) like this.
  8. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

Sounds like that guy moved on to private residences sporting Obama signs, according to the recent local news. As much disdain that I have for leftists ideologies, that isn't cool AT ALL.

9. hermannr

hermannr Okanogan Highlands Well-Known Member

Inslee is a typical elitist...for me but not for thee (you scum). Inslee voted for the AWB back in 1994. The people of congressional district threw him out for his anti gun stand so he move to more compatable Seattle. Inslee is overtly and openly anti. McKenna is more neutral than pro gun or anti gun. Not really happy with that, but Inslee would just as bad as having Lowry back.