JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My CHL expired this month so I had an appointment set up to renew at Washington County sheriff's office. This is my third renewal. This time around it seems like they really have streamlined things. You still make the appointment online via their website. Now they ask you to fill out the renewal form and email it to them ahead of the appointment so you don't have to take any paperwork down with you other than your current CHL and drivers license. Once you pay your $50 renewal fee at the window downstairs, you go upstairs to the CHL office. Once you sign the back of the renewal form you sit down until they call you. Then they take the new picture and then you get the new CHL card. No more waiting in the mail for it. The whole process took about ten minutes and everybody was really friendly.
High five to WASHCO Sheriff's Office.

Last time I renewed my CHL, I printed out the form, filled it out, took my passport, ODL, and money in. Btw, you can conceal carry there... I thought that was cool.

I am a naturalized citizen so I take my passport with me just in case. Never had an issue and they let me keep my last CHL card.... no hole punched or anything.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top