JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Clark County Sheriff's Office turned mine around in about 7 days.
That was my experience about 1-1/2 years ago.

If you are in Eastern Oregon, you may want to apply at the closest WA county.

I believe a County Sheriff's Office is probably quickest. I got my CPL in Kitsap County. However, as a non resident, you can apply at any office. Most of the Police Departments will probably have longer wait times associated with the larger populations of the cities.

My original was in my mail box 7 days after I applied. My renewal took 2 weeks, but arrived before the original expired.

From the Evergreen's state Licensing dept: WA State Licensing (DOL) Official Site: How to get your license Concealed Pistol license in Washington state

If you need bathroom reading material: RCW 9.41.070: Concealed pistol license—Application—Fee—Renewal.
quote:
RCW 9.41.070
Concealed pistol license—Application—Fee—Renewal.
(1) However, if the applicant does not have a valid permanent Washington driver's license or Washington state identification card or has not been a resident of the state for the previous consecutive ninety days, the issuing authority shall have up to sixty days after the filing of the application to issue a license.

I mean actual time spent in their office at Clark County was about 10min.

I personally find it laughable its only 9-4 M-F. During the hours normal folk work, but that's what it is.

I mean actual time spent in their office at Clark County was about 10min.

I personally find it laughable its only 9-4 M-F. During the hours normal folk work, but that's what it is.
Kitsap Co hours for CPL Application are M-F 9:00 to 11:00 and 1:30 to 3:30. Fill out the app, fingerprints and pay takes very little time. OP - Maybe choose the county your son lives in if you're going there anyway.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top