JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A few pictures of the #airpistols I've enjoyed over the years. Thanks for letting me share, hope you like! 👍

#tagsguild
#airgunshooting
#pdxfrank

ASG_CZ-P09_177pellet_withlights_may2021a.jpg bbrevolver2018a.jpg berettaAPX_BBco2gunpistol001.jpg berettaAPX_czP07_blackwidowBBs_001.jpg breakbarrelpistol002.jpg camoGlockbbgun002.jpg co2pistolcollectionMAY2021a.jpg co2trainingpistols2020b.jpg crosmanpistolT2300ravenswood2016.JPG czBBgunwithextramags001.jpg

Most impressive. :cool:
Thanks! I'm "down to" 4 or 5 at the moment, spent a lot of time and money to find a good fit for me.

Probably should have saved up and started with something like this.

nextpistol.JPG

The ASG CZ P-09 is best so far, but the weight is wrong. Too much plastic I guess, but a fine & accurate shooter.

I really like the Diana Chaser, but would rather have a real semi-auto.

This is my next test-drive. Although I swore I'd never buy another Umarex. Should be here next week.
sa10.JPG

Sold my Winchester Model 11 to get that one.

One of the very few an old Crossman 38c 22 cal. (from the 70"s) Besides a daisy lever and crossman 760 all my other rifles, pistols and revolvers used gunpowder not springs or air. I got into firearms at a young age so the others got stuck in closet or drawer until the kid came along.

100_3161.JPG

Have you any advice on a good scope for an air rifle...one that will hold a solid zero?
Sorry for such a lazy answer, but "it depends."

How about this sir?
Start a new thread here with that question, along with which gun and what type of shooting you do most, and I'll reply there with my experience, if any.

As Frank would advise you, a pneumatic, like a Sheridan, and a PCP [mostly high-end Pre-Charged Pneumatic] rifles have little or no discernible recoil, and most any quality scope can be fitted on the usually 11mm / 3/8" rails.

A springer, on the other tentacle, recoils TWICE - once in each direction, and HARD, and will destroy a scope that is not built to take the recoil like that. For that reason you should make sure that you spend your dollars on a scoped that is actually rated for a springer - usually one that has an etched reticle that doesn't self-destruct.

Note also that most regular scopes intended for firearms are not capable of focusing down the the usually shorter ranges of an air rifle - again, make sure that it is air rifle specific. Parallax, too, will be a big feature of shooting at short ranges.

Hawke make a fantastic range of dedicated air rifle scopes stating at not very much money all the way up to the thick end of a $K.

You don't say how much you wish to fork out - this IS important, as March make scopes for FT sports that will beggar most people in very short order.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads