JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I don't have a place to display this properly so it has been tucked away in my closet ever since I picked it up in the late 80s. It is not one of those cheap Pakistani-made "war carpets/prayer rugs" you see for sale on the internet. This is 7' x 3 3/4', was made in Afghanistan during the Russian occupation, and is a high quality carpet. Pristine shape, no stains whatsoever. Up for trade (firearms related stuff only). PM if interested (you will get a faster reply via PM).

Trades, or trades + cash considered.

War Carpet Resize.jpg

War Carpet Resize 2.jpg

Huh? Get that dam*ed Rem Oil off your glasses! NOT "badly stained." Not even mildly stained!

I'm not sure about "knot count." It seems like it could be 132-144, but according to what I read it could double that. I know I'm not going to become an expert on it though. Ahmed the carpet guy" might have told me, but since I could only count to 10 in Arabic I wouldn't have a clue what he was telling me if he gave a number larger than "10."

After reading this I still don't know how to accurately count the thing: <broken link removed>

Most likely this is at the very top of your wife or girlfriend's "Christmas list." Don't disappoint her by giving her clothing or jewelry instead!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top