JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1500
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
LINCOLN CITY
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Shooting safely is FUN, and shooting Antiques is even more fun. This one has an excellent bore, and is really, truly fun to shoot. I am including re-useable cases, some cast bullets, part of a tin of musket caps, and a powder spout I made (which dispenses the right charge for these cases). Everything you need, with the exception of Black Powder ( IMG_0578.JPG IMG_0577.JPG IMG_0576.JPG IMG_0575.JPG 2Fg or 3Fg) to take it out and start shooting. If you haven't fired a Smith, you are in for a treat. Theoretically, you could shoot all day with one case. Just refill with black powder, press in a bullet, load, cap and shoot. Over & over. My Smith locks up nice and tight. Bore is shiny. This is an antique, so no transfer fees. And I can take payments.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top