1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Wanting some plinking .22LR

Discussion in 'Ammunition Wanted' started by BlayzinDro, Jun 10, 2013.

1. BlayzinDro

BlayzinDro Salem, OR Member

School is almost out for my kids and we're almost ready to head for camping trips, except for plinking ammo.
    Looking for the Wal-Fart bricks of Federal.
    Let me know what you have and how much you want for it.
    I am not wanting to pay an outrageous price for ammo that originally costed $18-21.

Thank you
    (In Salem area)
  2. Dallas Ken

Dallas Ken Dallas Or. Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I have some 22LR listed in the ammo section that I believe is fair priced....Just thought I would mention it......have a great (Sunny) day.
    I'm in Dallas.

SOLD ALL MINE YESTERDAY...........and at a very fair price.
  3. Emerald

Emerald USA Member

Is the fair price of ammo what a person paid for it or what it would cost her to replace it? I have some ammo I paid $18 a brick for, but if I sold it, I'd have to replace it at a much higher price to continue shooting. I'm sitting on all this .22LR ammo, and I'd like to help, but selling something here that (a) I could twice as much elsewhere if I wanted to sell and (b) I would never be able to replace at $18-21 per brick makes me think.

Anyway, I've got ammo I could help you out with, but we'd have to talk about pricing.