JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
School is almost out for my kids and we're almost ready to head for camping trips, except for plinking ammo.
Looking for the Wal-Fart bricks of Federal.
Let me know what you have and how much you want for it.
I am not wanting to pay an outrageous price for ammo that originally costed $18-21.

Thank you
(In Salem area)

I have some 22LR listed in the ammo section that I believe is fair priced....Just thought I would mention it......have a great (Sunny) day.
I'm in Dallas.

Ken

SOLD ALL MINE YESTERDAY...........and at a very fair price.

Is the fair price of ammo what a person paid for it or what it would cost her to replace it? I have some ammo I paid $18 a brick for, but if I sold it, I'd have to replace it at a much higher price to continue shooting. I'm sitting on all this .22LR ammo, and I'd like to help, but selling something here that (a) I could twice as much elsewhere if I wanted to sell and (b) I would never be able to replace at $18-21 per brick makes me think.

Anyway, I've got ammo I could help you out with, but we'd have to talk about pricing.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.