JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
2A Warehouse has reman Capitol Cartridge ammo that I've had good luck with, both sub and super. SGAmmo also has 300BLK on a regular basis. Have to watch for it, but I've scored some lately at reasonable prices.

2A Warehouse has reman Capitol Cartridge ammo that I've had good luck with, both sub and super. SGAmmo also has 300BLK on a regular basis. Have to watch for it, but I've scored some lately at reasonable prices.
i love sg ammo but its all around 1.00 per rnd. ill check 2a warehouse 0ut thanks

I saw prime or gorilla just had some on sale at a price so low it was only like first 100 customers I think it was near $.50/rnd maybe .60? Might pay to sign up for their emails.. But then again who knows if they will do it again.
...$100 off on the first 100 buckets, and yes I got one....;-)

300BLK is typically about a $1 / round in most places. The reman stuff from 2A Warehouse seems quite good, more like 0.75 / round. There was some Wolf steel cased 300BLK available too, if target / plinking ammo is what you are after. Still about 0.70 / round, IIRC....

...$100 off on the first 100 buckets, and yes I got one....;-)

300BLK is typically about a $1 / round in most places. The reman stuff from 2A Warehouse seems quite good, more like 0.75 / round. There was some Wolf steel cased 300BLK available too, if target / plinking ammo is what you are after. Still about 0.70 / round, IIRC....
any thoughts on these? figured its a great deal? yes mostly plinking
FACTORY 2NDS: STRYKER - 300 AAC BLACKOUT 150 GR FMJ (Hornady) - 400 CT

Just saw the email was sent out again today @ 2:00pm or so. $160 ends for $130. Not great not bad, just about average deal IMO. "First 100 customers only"

300BLK is THE round to put someone into reloading. You can punch out your own rounds for 1/2 and in some cases 1/3 of what they are new. 24 cents to 47 cents each. These 220g Hornady ELDX subs (photo) are the spendy 47 cent each jobs. I have 150g Hornady FMJ-BT builk coming in loaded at 24 cents each.

As for store bought Bi-Mart last few times there had both SUB and Super.

37A51655-A70F-45F9-9E7A-F22324AC1291.jpeg

300BLK is THE round to put someone into reloading. You can punch out your own rounds for 1/2 and in some cases 1/3 of what they are new. 24 cents to 47 cents each. These 220g Hornady ELDX subs (photo) are the spendy 47 cent each jobs. I have 150g Hornady FMJ-BT builk coming in loaded at 24 cents each.

As for store bought Bi-Mart last few times there had both SUB and Super.

View attachment 1272886
yes i actually am going to start reloading. got a press and gathering what i need now.

yes i actually am going to start reloading. got a press and gathering what i need now.
Outstanding! Keep at it. Lots of great reloading help on this board. Also to get going I suggest buying your brass (or using what you have now) vrs. making your own right out of the gate. Just get your loads running first.

However if you do be aware not all 5.56/.223 brass will work. Nice list located here for that: https://www.300blktalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=141&t=88599

Outstanding! Keep at it. Lots of great reloading help on this board. Also to get going I suggest buying your brass (or using what you have now) vrs. making your own right out of the gate. Just get your loads running first.

However if you do be aware not all 5.56/.223 brass will work. Nice list located here for that: https://www.300blktalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=141&t=88599
yea i figure start simple buy BO brass. then go from there. i have plenty of 556/223 i can harvest from later once i shoot it. which isnt a prob. my family will go through 500-600 on a good range day if we are all there..

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.