JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Be advised, I just got done spending the last HOUR pursuing the "anodizing world" and the ATF considers putting a finish on a firearm part of the manufacturing process. That means you will need to find a company who has a FFL/03/07 manufacturing license... from what I just read.

Be advised, I just got done spending the last HOUR pursuing the "anodizing world" and the ATF considers putting a finish on a firearm part of the manufacturing process. That means you will need to find a company who has a FFL/03/07 manufacturing license... from what I just read.

"May I "Pretty Please" clean my gun, and leave it Shinier than it Was"?????

/sarcasm

Then, of course After That level, will be " May I please, Pretty Please put a Single Round of Ammo, into the chamber, whilst being held at Hostage Point, if I PROMISE not to use the ammo"?????

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

philipism for the Moments left in our Life: Resist Tyrany, always! :D

That is the same thing I found out when I had my stuff Cerakoted. I found a few places that were cheaper but in the end took them to a dealer who had a FFL..... what if something happens...... you want your stuff to come back so make sure you are going to the right place.

These are some unfinished 80% lowers, so not an FFL item. My plan was finish the fire control pocket but leave the pin holes undrilled and trigger slot unfinished until after the anodizing is done. If needed, I could just anodize the complete unfinished lower and apply some duracoat or similar to preserve the freshly milled sections afterward.

Just wondering if anyone has used a local anodizer or has experience with an anodizing shop that would do a small order like this without charging an arm and a leg.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top