JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Title says it all, Im after one of those shortened A2 entry stocks that UTG and Rock River used to make.

Not sure how proprietary the buffer-tube/buffer and spring were in relation to the stock, but if you have them, Ill take the whole package.

Again, Im only after the short A2 entry stock, not the full length. Also not into Ace or Sully. Specifically after the short A2. I've checked EVERY online retailer, emailed them all. These stocks are nowhere to be found, thus I'm reaching out to any that may own one.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I think I have one
Can you post a picture or link to the one you want?
I was unaware there were short and long

This is the shorter "entry" A2 stock Im after.
@MfnLeadFarmer provided the link, Ive emailed model 1 and they said they were out of stock, sadly.

You are my first post on here in year's! So I have a brand new in the bag RRA Entry buttstock, buffer tube, buffer spring and buffer that I bought directly from Rock River Arms myself. What is this worth to you?

You are my first post on here in year's! So I have a brand new in the bag RRA Entry buttstock, buffer tube, buffer spring and buffer that I bought directly from Rock River Arms myself. What is this worth to you?

I'm interested! if ZA_Survivalist isn't of course

It's worth a bit to me for my SBR build. PM me and we can hash out the details!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.