JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Shipped
State
Montana
As the title says......Looking for Glock 17 (Gen 3) parts for cheap. I have the barrel and lower (without parts).

PM me works best.

Thanks for the help!

MC

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
As the title says......Looking for Glock 17 (Gen 3) parts for cheap. I have the barrel and lower (without parts).

PM me works best.

Thanks for the help!

MC1
Your biggest expense, as you know is going to be slide.
OEM slides are prohibitively expensive unless you get very lucky.
Two aftermarket slides that aren't too expensive are :
Swenson Slide Glock 17 Gen 3 9mm Luger SS - MPN: G17-Slide-QPQ
https://www.brownells.com/handgun-parts/slide-parts/slides/slide-for-gen3-glock-9mm-prod109622.aspx

For my LPK and UPK I found the best prices at Midway ($49 and $79 respectively).
All OEM parts in their kits.

I'm going to be selling some extra parts off in a couple weeks after I get mine running.
Waiting for the barrels to come back from KKM.
I used the Suarez slide when they were on sale for $225 with free ship.
The Gen 5 mags work sweet in the Gen 3 frame.
You'll have to backorder, but this is a great price...
https://www.brownells.com/magazines...s/gen-5-magazine-for-glock-19-prod115617.aspx

G19.png

Last Edited:
I have everything except the correct extractor spring. I have G3.19 extractor spring.
I'm looking for a G3.17 LPK - or - just an extractor spring, for the 17.
Very frustrating having 99.97% of the parts.

I have a grey ghost gen 4 slide with internals. And conversion ring. You can run it on a gen 3 frame.

It just physical appeared different. As well as the part numbers
G3.19 versus the g3.19
I have a gen 3 19 slide all put together. And like you said.. everything else in the LPK is transferring: non proprietary... except this dang 19 or 23 extractor spring..
I need a (17 9mm or .22 .40 cal) spring

Last Edited:
If you're going to be serious about scratch-building Glocks, then I suggest downloading and printing off a copy of the Parts Order Form and keep it handy.
Not necessarily to buy parts from Glock, but to obtain the correct part numbers so you can buy parts elsewhere.
See here... (scroll down to the Order Form)

The parts you need are on Page 2.
In most cases you will be working with an LCI (loaded chamber indicator) type extractor.
This matters because it affects which "spring loaded bearing" (Glock nomenclature for the part you seek) that you need.
For example, a non-LCI extractor requires a different spring loaded bearing.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.