JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am currently looking at an AAC m4-2000 and a griffin armament recce 5, i know the acc 51t might be a little outdated but I have talked with a few people that says it still works fine, the griffin has a taper mount, I don't have any real word experience with any but have shot some supressors, it's just not the same as owning one, do any of you have experience with both or one, I would really like to hear your opinion, not really looking to spend more than $700 on the supressor besides the tax stamp, it will live most of it's life on a 10.5 sbr

Last Edited:
So I have not shot either nor owned either, but I did purchase a SC Omega and it rocks on my 308 and ar15.. I do question, if your buying a 5.56 only can, there is a number of other options on the market that are a direct thread version which would be better for a can that is mostly just living on one gun, One of my first suggestions would be the Griffin armament spartan 3, its darn light and full auto rated, has wrench flats which can very very nice when you have alot of carbon build up ( <broken link removed> )

The next would be the Silencerco saker which they make a K version which is cheaper and shorter but its currently out of stock on silencershop's website, http://www.silencershop.com/silencerco-saker-5-56-with-mount.html

Next for the same price as the saker 5.56 I would get the Silencerco Omega because its a 30 cal can that fits right at home on either 5.56 or .308
<broken link removed>

Oh and both the saker and the omega use the same muzzle break/flash suppressor mounts so if you got one, you could always get the other later on.

I have the AAC.
Nice piece of kit. Solid fit. The mounts make it very easy to switch from firearm to firearm.
Never a flaw in either pistol (10" barrel) nor the three different Rifles (16" barrel).

No issues with cycling. Although there's a bit of blowback.

I was all set to buy a Griffin Recce 5 from JC Weaponry, but a couple weeks ago he had an amazing deal on a Sig Sauer SRD556QD-Ti for about the same price as the Griffin. And the Sig is lighter and has about the same sort of mount, maybe even a bit easier to install. He may still have more at that price.

My experiences with Jason have been flawless!

Thanks guys, I did look at the saker but don't really want to spend that much, silencershop has the AAC m4-2000 for $577, just waiting for them to get back in stock, also was gonna use the money I save on the AAC for a .22 can also, plus already have a couple 51t on a couple guns,

Ahh see that multi 51t mounts was a tad bit of information that would have made a difference haha well in that case get a aac can! Might check out the local shops and see if anyone has a can locally. Or check out Capitol armory. They sometimes have multiple deals like 5.56 or 30cal can with a 22 can for cheap.

I'd get the 30 cal can. They work as well or better than .22 cal cans and you can load sub 30 cal stuff a LOT easier than you can sub .22 cal stuff.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top