JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$550
Manufacturer
Walther
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Aloha
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a Walther Rotek .177 equipped with a 3-12x44 FFP Vectory Optics Veyron Scope.

Only one small blemish on the stock, see the pics, it's a beautiful Minelli stock. Comes with fill adapter and two mags.

I purchased it a couple of years ago and it just doesn't get shot much, I end up shooting my FX Dreamline or the super fun Hatsan Blitz more than this Walther.

Rifle with scope, $550 firm.
Rifle without the scope, $400 firm.

I won't sell the scope separately, if someone doesn't want the scope I've got other rifles for it.

Not interested in trades. I prefer a local face-to-face transaction, not interested in mailing this.

B1078487.JPG B1078492.JPG B1078493.JPG B1078494.JPG B1078490.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have a Walther Rotek .177 equipped with a 3-12x44 FFP Vectory Optics Veyron Scope.

Only one small blemish on the stock, see the pics, it's a beautiful Minelli stock. Comes with fill adapter and two mags.

I purchased it a couple of years ago and it just doesn't get shot much, I end up shooting my FX Dreamline or the super fun Hatsan Blitz more than this Walther.

Rifle with scope, $550 firm.
Rifle without the scope, $400 firm.

I won't sell the scope separately, if someone doesn't want the scope I've got other rifles for it.

Not interested in trades. I prefer a local face-to-face transaction, not interested in mailing this.

View attachment 1797083 View attachment 1797084 View attachment 1797085 View attachment 1797086 View attachment 1797087
Interested in trade for 22 HW target pistol in the box its old"

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top