JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I took my new Walter PPS 9mm, an anniversary present from my awesome wife, out to Wolverton Mountain Gun Club today for the first time. It was awesome. The PPS has a 3.2" barrel, is only .9" wide, weighs in at 1.3 pounds, and comes new with one 7-round and one 8-round magazine. Both mags enable a full three-finger grip. Sights are excellent 3-dot sights with a variety of night sights available. I cleaned and lubed it as usual, then ran 100 American Eagle 124gr FMJ and 48 Federal Premium 124gr Hydra Shok JHP rounds through it without a single failure of any kind. Recoil was extremely light for its weight and ergonomics were excellent. I was shooting at a 7.5" pistol target at 10 yards. Except for two fliers north and south (totally my fault), all the rest were on target with the huge majority in the black. I was totally impressed since this was my first time with the pistol and because it's a concealed carry pistol with a 3.2" barrel. Definitely my new favorite carry piece after one more range trip just to make sure it holds true for another 150 rounds or so. I'm pretty happy. Mainly for having a wife who gives me guns. How cool is that?

90FFF13A-B68B-4739-A3E8-1CC9E11D74CF_zpsmdybbgmz.jpg 29F4E1EF-F003-47B1-8455-DF1FC4371663_zpsy3zvqpjh.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top