JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I took my new Walter PPS 9mm, an anniversary present from my awesome wife, out to Wolverton Mountain Gun Club today for the first time. It was awesome. The PPS has a 3.2" barrel, is only .9" wide, weighs in at 1.3 pounds, and comes new with one 7-round and one 8-round magazine. Both mags enable a full three-finger grip. Sights are excellent 3-dot sights with a variety of night sights available. I cleaned and lubed it as usual, then ran 100 American Eagle 124gr FMJ and 48 Federal Premium 124gr Hydra Shok JHP rounds through it without a single failure of any kind. Recoil was extremely light for its weight and ergonomics were excellent. I was shooting at a 7.5" pistol target at 10 yards. Except for two fliers north and south (totally my fault), all the rest were on target with the huge majority in the black. I was totally impressed since this was my first time with the pistol and because it's a concealed carry pistol with a 3.2" barrel. Definitely my new favorite carry piece after one more range trip just to make sure it holds true for another 150 rounds or so. I'm pretty happy. Mainly for having a wife who gives me guns. How cool is that?

90FFF13A-B68B-4739-A3E8-1CC9E11D74CF_zpsmdybbgmz.jpg 29F4E1EF-F003-47B1-8455-DF1FC4371663_zpsy3zvqpjh.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top