Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Walther PPS 40 S&W

Reactions
Price
$300
Manufacturer
Walther
Caliber
40 S&W
City
Salem
State
Oregon
$300 Very nice Walther PPS. 40 cal S&W. First edition with the euro style mag release. very low round count. limbsaver grip sleave. 2 factory 6 round MAGAzines and 1 factory 7 round mag. kydex owb holster. original case and paperwork. $300. buyer pays for all fees. NE Salem

DSCF0012.JPG
DSCF0002-001.JPG
DSCF0011.JPG
DSCF0004-001.JPG

Last edited:

dcfranzen

Reactions
I paid over $400 for my slightly used PPS40 several years ago and it is my carry gun when I wear a suit or sports jacket. I carry mine in a Craft Holster IWB/OWB holster made by Falco.

It was designed as a concealed carry weapon for German Polizei and makes a fine choice for someone looking for a solid performing EDC weapon.

It is not meant to be a range gun but is very accurate due to the tight tolerances. The recoil can be punishing after several magazines and it is best to shoot it first if you are at the range with smaller caliber pistols. That said, when you are fighting for your life in CQC you will love the punishment this gun can deliver for you.

I recommend anyone shopping for an easily concealable, accurate shooting, small, thin CCW to seriously consider this nicely priced offering.

Last edited:

LATEST REVIEWS

• J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I've done many transfers with these guys. They know their stuff, they're very approachable and...
    • Art_Vandelay
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I've always felt comfortable at J&B, first time I ever went there I walked out with a new Glock...
    • Zapata47
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    Maybe I'm biased since I live 5 minutes away, but Peter and his crew have always been friendly...
    • Zapata47
  • Oregon Rifleworks
    5.00 star(s)
    It has been a while since I have been in the store just because I don't get to downtown Tigard...
    • bobcat7677
  • Oregon Rifleworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Love all the Guys and Gals, the redbeard is pleased. Even if it wasn't 1 min away from my house...
    • SVT-ROY

Staff online