JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1250
Manufacturer
Walther
Caliber
9mm
City
Tigard
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hello all,

Up for sale is my like-new Walther PDP 4" Compact pistol. I've set this pistol up with what I believe are the best possible accessories and optic costing me over $1,500 (itemized summary listed below). It shoots incredibly flat thanks to the 30%+ reduction in muzzle rise due to the PMM comp and is incredibly accurate. Comes with everything pictured including the hard case, two 15 round magazines, and the original non-threaded Walther barrel, and factory Walther optics plate. The gun only has 100 rounds through it - all of which have functioned flawlessly. I'm only selling to fund an AK restoration that I can't wait to start – not interested in trades. Cash sale only at FFL (Tigard Pawn) - buyer pays fee.

• Included with Sale
    • PDP 4" pistol, case, two (2) 15 round magazines, and other factory accessories - $630
    • C&H PDP 509T Optics Plate - $70.96
    • Walther PDP Threaded Barrel - $249.99
    • PMM PDP Comp - $109.00
    • 509T X2 Green (new 2022 version with better glass) - $459.99
    • Total Paid: $1,513.94
Selling all of the above and items pictured together, no separates, for $1,250

Thanks everyone and please don't hesitate to contact me with questions - always happy to help. Take care and have a great day.

Best, Tim

IMG_2666.jpg IMG_2667.jpg IMG_2668.JPG IMG_2670.jpg IMG_2671.jpg IMG_2672.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Quick note - willing to sell without the 509T X2 if someone would rather use another optic.

Thanks again and have a wonderful day.

Best, Tim

Price reduction - still available. If someone is not interested in all items, let me know what you'd like to purchase and at what price - offers accepted.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.