JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
i WOULD CONSIDER IT BUT FOR A LOWER PRICE. I WOULD HAVE TO REFINISH IT AND NO ORIGINAL BOX OR EXTRA MAG! PM ME IF INTERESTED.
THANK YOU

it is tempting but cost of redo and one factory mag is near the top of the value,because I can buy one locally with one mag but finish original and I'd say 90%+ wgich is fine for me and he is asking $650. So thats how I add things up! and I would refinish for $225.00 and then have a nice one then or maybe a hard chrome? last longer!

When I bought the gun it was for the intention for shooting. But I have smaller hands and it reminded me of the beretta 92fs that I had, wide grips. So I have turned my attention to cz75s.

I understand,but every time I would sell the gun later I end up loosing because everyone is concerned with finish %? But I really just want a shooter so don't care what other people say,so I guess the price has to be right(whatever that is?).

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.