1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Walther P22 with factory laser

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by nick1980, Mar 6, 2012.

1. nick1980

nick1980 Portland, OR Active Member

I have a Walther P22 black color, still looks new with no scratches. I used it as a suppressor host and taking the suppressor on and off so many times the little zinc indexing tab that fits into the barrel shroud wore off. Everything still fits together tight and the gun still shoots normal. Other than that the gun is perfect. It has a factory Walther red laser, two mags, original box, paperwork and factory tools. I am the original owner.
    I did call S&W about the zinc tab and they said I can send it in, however it is out of warranty so I have no idea what or if they would charge me I really just haven't gotten around to messing with it and would prefer just not deal with it. I purchased it new at Gun Broker in Tigard and they said they would ship it for me, I'm sure if the buyer wants to deal with it they probably will get a brand new gun and just have to pay shipping and background check through Gun Broker.

2. rasquire

rasquire NWOregon Columbia County Member

Is this still available? I tried a PM, but no reply, so don't know if I got it right...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.