JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Walther P22 black color, still looks new with no scratches. I used it as a suppressor host and taking the suppressor on and off so many times the little zinc indexing tab that fits into the barrel shroud wore off. Everything still fits together tight and the gun still shoots normal. Other than that the gun is perfect. It has a factory Walther red laser, two mags, original box, paperwork and factory tools. I am the original owner.
I did call S&W about the zinc tab and they said I can send it in, however it is out of warranty so I have no idea what or if they would charge me I really just haven't gotten around to messing with it and would prefer just not deal with it. I purchased it new at Gun Broker in Tigard and they said they would ship it for me, I'm sure if the buyer wants to deal with it they probably will get a brand new gun and just have to pay shipping and background check through Gun Broker.

$325

image_1-1.jpg
image-7.jpg