JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello everyone,

So on September 18th I purchased a CCP M2 .380 from Sportsman's in Vancouver. Took exactly ten business days to pick it up, but thats normal. I got the gun home and I noticed that one of the magazines was missing a plastic piece that holds the round forward. So I got ahold of customer service, and I had to send the magazine back to Arkansas on my dime, but I received a good one. Now, a little while ago I was carrying my CCP as I like to do, go to unholster it to clear it, and the rear sight just decided to fall clean off. So I've been trying to contact Walther customer service for over a week now. I email they say to call. I call, straight to a voicemail to leave a message. Has anyone had issues with this pistol or Walther customer service? I know I am going to have to send the gun back to them for repair. Is the shipping something they usually pay for? I have never had to do this before and it makes me kind of nervous.

You might get more help here

I got my wife the CCP M2 380 and the S&W M&P 380 EZ which she likes better.

There is a $50 rebate on single stack EZ models right now, so you should be able to pick one up for $250 or less.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top