JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
My walmart has one 11-87 but an employee has it on hold.

Consolation, they got a 41x18 top and bottom hyper tough tool box/chest for 79 for the bottom and 59 for the top.

posted it at the link below - see that for links

The 1187 shows a price of $249 locally.
The stores vary on clearance pricing. These 11-87s sat there at $349, they mostly sat there at $249 and finally they sold like hotcakes at $124. I think that reflects the value of these shotguns in some respect. I put a compact 20ga on lay-a-way at the $249 price because they didn't like my ID. The price drops are random so you have to watch the item you are interested in frequently.

Picked one up this AM right after I saw the post, Yes it was $124.00, called to verify and put my name on it. Got there 45 minutes later and a gun dealer was trying to convince them to sell it to him....they told the dirt bad to take a hike and sold it to me.

Thank you to the member who posted the notice and link.

WOW! Some people's children. :mad:
Good for those Walmart employees for sticking up for the customer instead of just going for the sale, regardless of who's paying.
Those employees deserve a raise or a bonus or something. :s0155:

Dean

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top