JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
  1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I bought one of those H&R shotguns a couple months ago, at the Dallas Walmart. It's actually made in China by a Norinco subsidiary. It feels really good, seems to be a well made gun. It's a clone of the venerable old 870.

Walmart's site can't even load the sporting section right now, i was going to see if they'd transfer from from HV to Cornelius.

Brickseek says 1 in stock at my local walmart. If it really is there, and it really is $124.00, it's coming home with me.

Update: My walmart has one 11-87 but an employee has it on hold.

What they said was oh, some one tried to buy it but failed the BG then passed it and they got 60 days to come get it.

Don't remember exactly the number of days they said but it was a long time.

Smells like a BS employee hold situation to me.

As a consolation, I think I'm going to grab one of these I found while there: See link below

Walmart - hyper tough tool box/chest for 79 for the bottom and 59 for the top

~

Last Edited:
I wondered if someone was going to trek to Happy Valley and buy the whole lot this morning. That would be a smart way for a small FFL to pick up some cheap inventory.

Some Walmart locations are blowing out shotguns

deals include...
Remington 9879 1187 Sportsman Semi-Automatic Shotgun, 12 Gauge, 28", 3", Black Synthetic Stock - $124
H&R 72312 Pardner Pump 12Ga 18.5" 3", Black Synthetic Black Finish - $148

Enter you zip code for locations
Remington 9879 1187 Sportsman Semi-Automatic Shotgun, 12 Gauge, 28", 3", Black Synthetic Stock, Black Finish - Walmart Inventory Checker - BrickSeek
Fyi happy valley sold out of rem 1187 despite what brickseek says.

Last Edited:
A friend picked one up on saturday. We shot 3 rounds of trap last night. Bone stock right out of the box shot great with no hiccups. He is more than happy with it. Depending on which model you get, there is also an additional $50 rebate.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top