JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There was just no good outcome in that situation two dead teens or a dead father and husband, sad.

That would be a tough decision for me if I was in that position.

I have yelled at some boys that looked to be around 12 to 16 to stop as they assaulted an older man in a 7-11 parking lot then chased them off. I used a few other words other than stop though.

This happened not long ago in portland with some very young kids in nopo robbing someone with a gun. It ended better than this story.

Just like in war, the moment someone picks up a gun they are no longer a citizen, they are a combatant and should be neutralized.

I have said it a million times, start charging these parents with the same crime as their children and you would see better pRenting that will produce less evil.

Reason why new carry is lighter and yes I wear it now days while riding my bike.

Now if I can just get a Serpa attached to my handlebars so it's not on my hip.

Dyjital, the only rig I carry on my bike is my Ruger LCP, IWB at 6:00. Even though it's tiny it bothers me if it's not right over the spine, although I carry a larger pistol at 3:00 at all other times. Maybe I'm just goofy!o_O

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top