JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"New York", sheezes. Good thing they have strict gun laws in New York. I want to know how the house hold where the kids lived got a hold of an "Assault Rifle"?

My dog knows when its walk time when I buckle on the gunbelt and holster the Super Blackhawk. Yeppers, a .44 Mag...its not just two legged denizens in the Southern Oregon mountains...BTW, one guy pulled over just to say "Nice to see people carry..."

Reason why new carry is lighter and yes I wear it now days while riding my bike.

Now if I can just get a Serpa attached to my handlebars so it's not on my hip.

I walk Fred a couple a miles a day and never really felt the need to carry. Don't run into too many shady types but did have a run in with a Chihuahua that was off his leash, lucky I had long pants on.

I have an English Bulldog that tends to draw a fair amount of attention while we walk. I normally always carry when we're out because I never know what anyone's actual intentions are when they stop us.
Yesterday I only had time to take her for a short walk to the park and made the decision to leave unarmed because we were going to be right back.
I dumbest thing I've seen in a long time happened just as we got to the park.
Two guys that looked like they were straight out of central casting for "homeless ex-bikers just taking a walk together real slow in a nice park" I looked around for a camera crew because they looked that over the top.
We just walked slower than they did and went home without incident:)
It was so weird.

Walking around in big city / inner city neighborhoods at night greatly increases your chances of being a victim of a crime a lot. The fact he told his daughter he did not want her to go because of the late hour, tells me he had some sense and idea of the safety conditions. That Chiuaua dog or what ever it was could piss in the front flower bed rather than walking through the hood. Shame anyway it happens.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top