JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Money, let alone some company liability insurance, does not enter my thought process where self-preservation is concerned.
I assume there thinking is that when a perp comes in for holdup... the threat of a single death is eminent... and can not be avoided... but a shootout with multiple citizens / employees is much worse. I have heard of few hold ups where nobody gets hurt. There seems to be at least one casualty if not death that occurs. No scientific data on this any officers want to speak up???

IF private employers want to make there own rules, they can. I guess they can choose what I drive and what shoes I can wear, or carry in my wallet?? I just dont have to work there or shop there.

Money, let alone some comapny liability insurance, does not enter my thought process where self-preservation is concerned.

Well since we are a profit share company its not some company's liabilitys insurance its OUR companies costs. In a good year 1/5th my compensation can come from profit share. And since this is a free country we both have the freedom to work for who we chose. I chose to work for a company that compensates me better then any other company doing the same kind of work I do in this part of the Willamette Valley. If I don't get to drag a pistol around with me while I drive the 105,500 GVW Dump truck and pup trailer paving roads or doing site work. I'm good with that.

I always have my tire thumper if I need.

I always have my tire thumper if I need.

Does it stop bullets like magic wristbands do in the movies?

I'm lucky to work as security in a facility where the Administrator has a pistol in his office and has a carry permit. One of the other security people asked him about carrying in the facility, his answer was "You have a permit don't you? Don't so anything stupid" So far I haven't done anything stupid!!

Eight U.S. Presidents have been NRA members. They are: Ulysses S. Grant,
Theodore Roosevelt, William Howard Taft, Dwight D. Eisenhower,
John F. Kennedy, Richard M. Nixon, Ronald Reagan and George Bush

80 MILLION gun owners didn't shoot anyone today, a few criminals did!

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Feedback Score" is low by 4, not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
Washington Arms Collector member
South West Washington Arms Collector member

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews