JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a nice quality, USA made leather holster made for a SA revolver for sale. Brand new, never worn...I "accidentally" bought two...oops.

It will take any standard med to large framed SA revolver, .38 to .45 caliber and is designed to hold a 5-5.5" barrel although the open-muzzle design will allow it to accept larger models...they will just poke out a bit. As a BONUS, it's one of the only SA holsters that I've ever had that will easily accommodate a med (K-frame) DA revolver too.

The pics are terrible...taken with my tablet. The color is washed-out. The russet color is much richer in person, but NWFA or my tablet will only allow me to post the one pic. If you're interested I can try to txt or email you more photos.

$35 shipped. Possible trade for 30 rd P-mags, 40 or 9mm XDM mags, 9, 40, 45, or .223 ammo, 9mm 1911 mags, Walther PPS mags, Beretta 92 mags, or possibly non firearms-related stuff like tools.

1467394445693.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top