JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
<snicker - not a mature woman>

Autoplay video at link:
"Monster" 197-pound cougar captured by Washington state biologists - CBS News

Near Chewelah

cougars-big-teeth-1520561648231-jpg-13520043-ver1-0.jpg

Biologists capture and tag massive cougar north of Chewelah

IMG_20180305_113859899_HDR_t1140.jpg

Mmm cougars...

My wife said she'd leave me if I went cougar hunting. Still can't get her on the polygamy bandwagon either... oh wait, we're talking kitty kats.

197lb kitty, no bueno. I probably look like a 300 lb mouse to it. Someone needs to drop that kitty, make a nice rug, and lots of orange chicken out of it.

That's a big cat, but I have seen a few much bigger back when we used to cat hunt with hounds. Biggest cat I saw tagged, was a old Tom Cougar that weighed 250lbs live weight on the scales, and that cat measured from tip of nose to tip end of tail at 9 and 1/2 feet long. He was one old cat snd had many scars, and the tips of his ears had rotted off from from bite which happens occasionally.
Cats that big are a meat killing machine. I know of a big make cat that had tracked down and killed 2 big male wolves that had radio collars on, and they were partially eaten when the game dept found them. With the big cat's tracks at both separate wolf kills.:cool:

However there is a new species of Cougar that is evolving. One that had planned to mate for life but lost it's male companion due to death or other circumstances. This new breed has adequate resources for survival and is well equipped to re-enter the jungle. Because of it's years of experience it is considerably more dangerous than it's male counterpart, is very sly and cunning and bears considerable watching. It is very selective and will take whatever new companion it chooses. Even the strongest male can fall victim as it displays a larger more comfortable cave/home it has created, ample sustenance and comfort. Also because of it's years of coexistence with a dedicated male, and possible domination by same, it will no longer allow itself to be controlled and will, in fact, dominate any new male it takes as a companion. This new breed displays an insatiable desire to mate and any incapacity, carelessness or neglect by the male will result in his immediate ejection by the now dominate female.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top