JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1000
Manufacturer
Century Arms
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Walla Walla
State
Washington
Zip Code
I love this rifle but I am consolidating mags and its the odd man out.

It does NOT use AK-47 mags. This is a common question. It uses VZ58/VZ2008 mags.

Well used but in fantastic condition overall. I have never had even a single round have an issue in this rifle. It will eat any ammo under the sun. The open bolt design makes it a snap to keep clean. Milled receiver like those fancy Arsenals that people pay too much for.

Comes with 8 mags in 2 belt pouches, a tactical style foregrip and a rubber butt stock guard thingy.

These are fantastic rifles and they rarely come up for sale. Now's yer chance! I am sure I will regret selling this rifle. You just can't find them. I am in too deep with AK mags and drums at this point so it doesn't make a lot of sense for me to hold onto this, even though its truly an awesome rifle. No case! Bring your own case.

TRADES - I would consider certain pistol trades but I need to get at least $500 cash out of this rifle. I realize that doesn't leave a ton of room for trade options but there are a handful of Glocks or Sigs that I'd accept and maybe some other pistols as well. I might consider an AK or AK pistol trade but I'll warn you now that I'm picky especially if you're not including cash. Sorry. No 45 No 1911s No High Points or Kel Tecs. I might also consider 7.62x39 ammo but we'd have to agree on a per round price that's closer to pre-covid prices rather than the current insanity.

ALSO - I live near Walla Walla but I travel to Portland/Vancouver frequently (on weekends) so if you have a bit of patience, I might be able to bring this to you.

$1000 obo! Cash is king, gimme your stimmy!

vz2008-1.JPG vz2008-2.JPG vz2008-3.JPG vz2008-4.JPG vz2008-5.JPG vz2008-6.JPG vz2008-7.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service